CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 08, 2011

this is work i guess!

In the name of Allah,the Most Gracious and the Most Merciful


For 2 weeks,I was working non stop. Am fully working under pressure,being monitored,meeting at 11a.m every working day,emailing minutes of meeting,emailing updates. Until one time i cannot tahan, my tears just burst. Lucky no one's around. Pegi toilet cepat2. Fuhhhhh.I already send the report yesterday. This is something u kena when u suddenly become appointed as the team leader. Without u know that u can do it. At first i thought that this is ok. But,as time goes by,seriously mmg s**t giler. Even my senior oso cakap this is the most complicated CQI that ever see. N somemore,me yang junior ni,hello baru 1nhalf year kot kat ctu yg kena lead all of this things. mana aku x pressure. Hopefully,next week i can continue my easy working life as usual. Damn,boleh ke work as usual. Sure got issue lagi pasni. 


I need a vacation la seriously!

0 comments: