CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 09, 2010

randomness

teringat pula 2-3 hari yg lalu. berjumpa wif this chinese lady. she come to me and ask about the ktm route.

chinese lady: excuse me,u know which train goes to port klang?
me: yaa,this one (i'm pointing to the place that we should wait for the train)
chinese lady: i'm right. my friends over there dont believe me. i say this is the correct one. u know,we want to cut the queue of peak hour. u know la,now school holiday,some more a lot of youngster going here n there.
me: yaa,hmmm.
chinese lady: so,u still studying?
me:im working already.
chinese lady:so,u know la how important to plan. work life is like that one..sometimes,u have to accept what others give u although u really dont like it.
me:okay..

chinese lady:so,u do accounting?
me:nope.i'm in engineering.
chinese lady:owh,engineering.u do what?involve in software.
me:no la,im in semicons industry.
chinese lady:my niece is working in oil n gas industry.
me:wow!lady working in oil n gas.so rare.
chinese lady:ya laaa.but now,i think a lot of ladies aldry been in oil n gas what.
me:ya laaa.
chinese lady:u see haaa..my childrens in uni now.but i always tell them.u can learn n get degree n have qualification higher than me.but,in the end when it comes to practical in life,u still need the olders to refer to.u cannot just based on what u learn.cos olders are more experienced.
me:u rite.i mean,we need to seek advice from experience people rite?
chinese lady: i tell them oso. U can have instant coffee,instant noodles but u cannot have instant maturity.that is somethings a long way to go.
me:okay.
our conversation stop here cos the train arrived alrdy,but its a very nice experience.i mean,i met a stranger but she can give me a useful advice.

0 comments: