CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 28, 2010

work updatez!

2 weeks in fsl and i feel like i'm getting used to this new place.i'm trying to get to know everyone,although its actually hard to remember all the names n new faces.ramai sgt la operator kt cni..n regarding my job,hmmm..currently,no task been given to me since i'm still on training.yup,my say that i shud go for training first.i think that's what suppose i do.mampos la if terus give task to me.like i know how to do it.frankly speaking,i know nothing about semicon's.yup,zero knowledge u know.mcm mane la blh survive in the interview?well,i guess maybe i'm being honest with them..haha..angkat bakul sendiri plk..but,its true.my advice is,whenever u in any interview if u dont know,just tell that u dont know.dont kelentong2..they know!i hope this place will exploit my potential.x kn la forever u want to be the same old person kn?sure la,nk improve a lil bit rite?
btw,dh tgk shrek?if x tgk lg,u guys shud go.tgk yg 3d punye!funtastic n awesome!!!i like...=) ok,till then.

0 comments: